Thursday, June 26, 2014

VF-0S (jet mode)


I finished this a few days ago, but I didn´t had the time to take some pics for the gallery until now, so here it is, what can I say, like most hasegawa kit's this looks simple but it can get very complicated, there are some fit problems as well but when you start to buld a hasegawa model you have to be aware that those are pretty common on the brand, but the model once finished looks awesome, the only "extyra problem I had was the seamline on the canopy, but that was very easyly removed woth the toothpaste technique.
so here it is the Hasegawa 1/72 VF-0S

 




 




 

 




 


this kit is awesome but it requires some extra love, some fit problems, seamlines and mold release marks, but with supreme detail, amazing decals this kit is a looker
I'll say it's a 8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment